Old Colours Never Die
A History of Regimental Colours and Military Flags
Frank Dunbar and J. H. Harper,
A compilation of the history and location of Regimental Colours, flags, pennants and related regulations of the Canadian Army, Navy and Air Force, from the earliest days to 1990. Incudes 40 pages of illustrations, of which 12 are in full colour.
Re-printed in 2013. Additonal images have been included and the book is now available in a quality hard cover format.
- …excellent, absolutely packed with loads of useful info and photos. This one has to be a top seller in the field.
- Very good.
- Love the book! Great job. I’m looking forward to Vol 2.
- Excellent work!! not quite through my first read, but a big thumbs up!!
- Great book, long overdue. Looking forward to Vol 2.
- Just a quick line to say what a wonderful book you have written – just great! Waiting patiently for Volume 2. Great Work.
- Wow !!! Even though I had a very good idea of what was coming I can say the final product is super.
- Well I just saw a copy of “Drive to Victory” and what a fine job.